Monday, February 19, 2007

DSN - MX - Google - GoDaddy - Emails - Slideshows - Web Space??


Confused yet??? I am! I am trying to set up a new web site. It is fun, but confusing. I had to learn about DNS and MX. They are confusing and I still don't really understand 100%. This little picture sums it up...if you notice it skips 3). Yep that missing 3) sums it up...confusing! Even if 3) was there...I would still be confused. But that's OK I don't have to understand 100% to make things work.

I think I have everything set up... I wont know for sure for 30 hours they say. That's weird...this is the Internet computers are doing things...why will it take 30 hours!? I don't know.

When I get it done my new address will be www.gojvan.com - watch for it! Have not got to the part were I actually put the website in it's new place...that comes next :-)

I am still reading How to Win Friends & Influence People. It is a bit slower going now that I am back home and working. Hard to find time to read. It is a very good book. If you have the time and haven't read it yet you should - Jvan

No comments: