Friday, February 16, 2007

Back to the Daily Grind!

I am back to work. Yesterday I left my keys at the office, so I had no way this morning to get in the office. I had to wait until someone else got there. So I went to Starbucks...of course to wait.

I really like taking pictures with my mobile phone. It is easy and fun. David Jay taught us how to send pictures to our blog using our phones. I haven't set it all up yet, but I am going to. That would make blogging even easier. Blogging on the fly! LOL

I got to talk to some of the people I will be going to
school with last night on line. Jessica Toney is the first person from my class that I met. She is very nice...even if she shoots with Nikon...I guess I can over look it.

So here is to new friends, new places, and new experiences! (Toasting with my Starbucks)

No comments: